Welcome to Mt. Olive Women’s Ministry!
Our mission is to inspire, equip, and challenge women of all ages to fulfill the destiny and purpose for which God has called them. We are committed to develop and cultivate individual talents and abilities to serve the Body of Christ. We recognize that we are in the last days and that His Spirit is being poured out on all flesh, including women. By the power of His Spirit and the study of His Word, we will reach a city, a county, a country and literally around the world for Jesus Christ! The women’s ministry meets every Wednesday night at 7:00pm in the office annex for bible study.
Judi Williams: Women’s Ministries Liaison (email Judi here)
Ladies of the board: Mary Holloway, Charletta Sears, Judi Williams, Susan Baggett, Laura Anderson, Tracey Walker, and Cindy Hall (not pictured)
• lend monthly support to Mt Olive Missionaries
• purchase bible studies for organized study groups
• provide scholarships for women’s retreats and other activities when needed
• aid in the purchase of various needs for other departments at Mt Olive
• provide agape gifts from Mt. Olive Ministries for Emmaus weekends
• publish devotion books and other faith building materials
• provide needed financial aid to single moms
• sponsor church wide holiday festivities
• sponsor women’s outings and activities
• and so much more!
Look for the special 52 Club envelopes in the back of the sanctuary chairs or use the “Ladies Ministries” line on the regular tithe envelope.
Use the link below and select “52 Club” as the designated fund.